PhotobucketPhotobucket : 一切的一切 ,, 再次得從新了 .. 多麼多得傷害 ,, 讓我感覺再次得累 .. 也許是時間停留 ,, 好好得從新開始 .. 慢慢得尋找 ,, 真正對得人 .. (': PhotobucketPhotobucket

January 10, 2012

✎ Thanks my friend !


I'm happy that I let it go by all in today .
I know it's the way that I should choose it early .
But never mind , I will cheer up for myself !
Thanks for you to gave me so much of memory .
But it's time to let you go , and I will leave you too .

Today I need to write English , cause of once of my friend .
He is a guy that I know not long ! But he are a good guy for me .
Every times I sad I get hurt , he is the one who cheering me up !
My best FRIEND Jaydee ! Thanks for all the way you accompany me !

 You're the best FRIEND I never meet it before .
Even I need you to wake me up , you never ever ignore me .
You will still wake me up when I need your help ! Thank you !
My English is suck , so I don't know how to said out my feeling ?
But I really happy to know you , cause of you ! Let me think the right way !
The day I get hurt , I really feel wanna kill myself off ! But you're the one who cheer me .
You're the one who call me Don't kill myself cause you will sad ? Thank you so much !
You make me wake up that cause I do this kind of fucking idiot thing . Love you ya !

Tomorrow you're going to Singapore ! Ish !
I'm sad that you go so far away , but never mind .
We still can chat in Facebook or phone ! Right ?
I know you will contact me all the way you can too xp !
Jaydee , remember take care yourself at Singapore okay ?
Anything unhappy you can find me too even I'm not beside you .

Cheer up for your work too ! And also your life !
Don't know what to said now ._. Lolx ! Anywhere !
Really thanks for you walk into my life even as a friend .
Said the true , I don't wanna lost a friend as you ! You really nice .
Remember ! No matter what happen , you have me ! And I have you too !

 For those FUCKER or SUCKER ! We just let it go okay ?
You cheer me up , I will cheer you up too ! Go Go Go ! Haha xp !
Don't know what to write anymore , Lolx ! Just take care no matter where you're ! 
And please promise me ! Don't lost contact ya ! If not I will kill you up in Singapore !
I will fly over there and find you out xp Hahaha ! I love you my friend Jaydee ! Mwaks !

***** SKIP *****

For the one I love before , thank you for your hurting .
Thank you for you tell me you never love me before even future .
You're hurting me deeply , but you will never know the way hurting .
I remember that you tell me before you scare people's who hurt you ?
But do you know , you're the one who hurting people's deeply ! Hehe .
But never mind , you let me become mature for the thinking now . Thanks .

Start from today , I will let you go and I won't disturb your fucking life anymore .
Even chat , I will not find you too . I will stop myself to see your profile and status .

Okay friends ! I have to stop writing now ._, Cause my English really suck !
Lolx ! I will try to cheer my English again ! Good night and have a sweet dream ! 





вʏ : тнɛ σиɛ ωнσ вɛιиɢ нɛяƨɛℓғ
яιικσ вαвʏ ϰʋαи =)
飞过看完要記得關注我哦 ! 謝謝 !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...